- THE STANDARD SERVICES
At Premiere MKT we are committed to making your total experience a positive one.
- Instant Booking. You can choose to schedule appointments with certain of our Service Professionals right on the Premiere MKT offer email. Please be aware that Premiere MKT does not guarantee that the Service Professionals will be on time for, or show up for, any such booked appointments, as the Service Professionals are not the employees, contractors or agents of Premiere MKT. Premiere. MKT is solely providing the platform to facilitate scheduling of appointments between you and the Service Professionals.
- No Guarantees or Endorsements. Although we take certain steps to examine the credentials of the Service Professionals listed on our website or whom you may book using our Services, we make no guarantees, warranties or representations regarding the skills or undertakings of such Service Professional or the quality of the job that he or she may perform for you if you elect to retain their services. Premiere MKT does not endorse or recommend the services of any particular Service Professional. It is entirely up to you to evaluate the Service Professional and the Service Professional’s qualifications, and to enter into a direct contract or otherwise reach agreement with a Service Professional. We do not guarantee or warrant any Service Professional’s performance on the job or the outcome or quality of the services performed. The Service Professionals are not employees or agents of Premiere MKT, nor is Premiere MKT an agent of the Service Professionals.
- No Contracting via the Premeire MKT Website or Landing Page. Premiere MKT may inform you of certain offers or discounts provided by a Service Professional. Such offers or discounts are made solely by the Service Professional, and Premiere MKT does not guarantee or warrant the pricing or discounts that a Service Professional may offer you.. No contractual arrangement is created based upon the quotes provided to you from Service Professionals (or your scheduling of an appointment with a Service Professional) via Premiere MKT. To contract with a Service Professional, you must work directly with the Service Professional. Premiere MKT does not perform, and is not responsible for, any of the Services requested by you in your service request. Your rights under contracts you enter into with Service Professionals are governed by the terms of such contracts and by applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws. Premiere MKT is not a party to such agreements. All payments and applicable taxes must be made to the Service Professional in accordance with the agreements.
- Release from Damages or Claims. Should you have a dispute with respect to any services provided by a Service Professional or the fees charged by any Service Professional, you must address such dispute with the Service Professional directly (although you may copy Premiere MKT on the fee disputes). YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE Premiere MKT (AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS) FROM ANY DAMAGES OR CLAIMS (INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES) OF EVERY KIND OR NATURE, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, AND DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES AND YOUR DEALINGS WITH SERVICE PROFESSIONALS.
- YOUR USE OF THE Premiere MKT SERVICES AND PROHIBITED USES
You acknowledge and agree that your use of Premiere MKT is for your personal use and not for advertising or commercial purposes. You agree not to copy/collect Premiere MKT content via robots, spiders, scripts, scrapers, crawlers, or any automated or manual equivalent (e.g., by hand). You may not use Premiere MKT to recreate or compete with Premiere MKT, to solicit or harass Service Professionals, or for any other purpose not contemplated herein. You acknowledge that a violation of the foregoing could result in significant damages, and you agree that you are liable to Premiere MKT for any such damages, and will indemnify Premiere MKT in the event of any claims against Premiere MKT based on or arising from your violation of the foregoing. We reserve the right to revoke your access to any Premiere MKT, products or properties at any time. If it is determined or suspected by Premiere MKT in its sole discretion that you are misusing or attempting to misuse or circumvent the Premiere MKT services or system, or are using or attempting to use them for any inappropriate or non-personal purposes, including but not limited to activities such as hacking, scraping content, infiltrating, fraud, advertising, jamming or spamming, Premiere MKT reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to immediately terminate your access without notice and to initiate without notice appropriate legal actions or proceedings to seek appropriate remedies and/or damages, including but not limited to lost revenue, repairs, legal fees, costs and expenses, and to seek injunctions or other equitable remedies.
- Except as set forth in these Terms, all payments processed are non-refundable to you by Premiere MKT and are non-reversible by you through Payments. You may have additional refund or charge-back rights under your method of payment issuer agreement or applicable state and federal laws.
- You agree to release Premiere MKT, its affiliates, and their agents, contractors, officers and employees, from all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) arising out of or in any way connected with a dispute related to Payments. You agree that you will not involve Premiere MKT in any litigation or other dispute arising out of or related to any transaction, agreement, or arrangement in connection with Payments. If you attempt to do so, (i) you shall pay all costs and attorneys’ fees of Premiere MKT and its affiliates and shall provide indemnification as set forth below, and (ii) the jurisdiction for any such litigation or dispute shall be limited as set forth in Section 21. However, nothing in these Terms waives any rights, claims or defenses that you may have with respect to a payment under an agreement with your method of payment issuer, the card association rules or applicable state and federal laws. While we will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of all credit card and all other personal information, we expressly disclaim any liability for any damage that may result should any information be released to any third parties, and you agree to hold us harmless for any damages that may result therefrom.
- Payment processing services are provided by Stripe and are subject to the Stripe Connected Account Agreement, located at https://stripe.com/us/connect-account/legal, which includes the Stripe Terms of Service, located at https://stripe.com/us/legal (collectively, the Stripe Services Agreement). By agreeing to these Terms herein, you agree to be bound by the Stripe Services Agreement, as the same may be modified by Stripe from time to time. As a condition of participating in Payments through Stripe, you agree to provide Premiere MKT accurate and complete information about you, and you authorize Premiere MKT to share it and transaction information related to your use of the payment processing services provided by Stripe.
- INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US/TCPA CONSENT
Upon using Premiere MKT you will be prompted to disclose certain information about yourself and your service requirements, and you will be able to store information, such as home services records, on our website or apps. Some of this information will be sent to our Service Clients, who will need this information to respond to your request. By providing this information to us, or by submitting a service request, you are requesting, and you expressly consent to being contacted by us and by our Service Professionals, via phone, fax, email, mail, text (SMS) messaging, push notifications, or other reasonable means, at any of your contact numbers or addresses, even if you are listed on any federal, state, provincial or other applicable “Do Not Call” list, in order that we may provide the Services set forth on our site, to service your account, to reasonably address matters pertaining to your account, including but not limited to notifying you of, or confirming, appointments that you have scheduled, or for other purposes reasonably related to your service request and our business, including marketing related emails. You also authorize Premiere MKT to send you an automated prerecorded call confirming your service request, along with calls from up to four service professionals that can help you with your request to the land-line or mobile phone number you provided, and you understand that either Premiere MKT or the Service Professionals may use automated phone technology (including autodialed and prerecorded messages) to provide you with operational communications concerning your account or use of the Services, updates concerning new and existing features on the Premiere MKT website, communications concerning promotions run by us, and news concerning Premiere MKT and industry developments, and that your consent is not required to purchase products or services. You agree that by completing a service request, you are entering into a business relationship with Premiere MKT and/or a Service Professional and thus agree to be contacted by Premiere MKT and/or a Service Professional. You promise that all information you provide will be accurate, current and truthful to the best of your knowledge. If you provide any information that is untrue, not current or incomplete, or Premiere MKT has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Premiere MKT has the right to refuse any current or future use of the Premiere MKT Services (or any portion thereof) by you. If a contact number you have provided to us is no longer your number, you agree to notify us promptly that you can no longer be reached at that number. You represent that you have received, and are authorized to convey to us, the consent of any authorized users on your account to be contacted by us as described in this Section. You agree that all consents provided in this Section will survive cancellation of your account. You also acknowledge that Premiere MKT or its third party service providers may record customer service calls after notice to you and with your consent, in order to assist you when you contact our customer support services.. During this process, Premiere MKT and its service provider will receive in real time and store call data, including the date and time of the call or text (SMS) message, the parties’ phone numbers, and the content of the text (SMS) messages.
- Premiere MKT MESSAGING
- You agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text (e.g., SMS and MMS) messages (e.g. appointment reminders) from Premiere MKT, including text messages that may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system, to the mobile telephone number you provided when signing up or any other number that you designate. Consent to receive automated marketing text messages is not a condition of any purchase. Msg & Data rates may apply. Message frequency will vary. Premiere MKT reserves the right to alter the frequency of messages sent at any time, so as to increase or decrease the total number of sent messages. Premiere MKT also reserves the right to change the short code or phone number from which messages are sent and we will notify you when we do so. Not all mobile devices or handsets may be supported and our messages may not be deliverable in all areas. Premiere MKT its service providers and the mobile carriers supported by the program are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers: Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile. Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
Text the keyword STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to our shortcode to cancel. After texting STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to our shortcode you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands and agree that Premiere MKT and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. If you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from Premiere MKT through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs.
- You acknowledge that by opting out of receiving text (SMS) messages from Premiere MKT and the Service Professionals, your use of Premiere MKT services may be impacted. Premiere MKT and its affiliates may view, store, access and disclose messages exchanged between you and consumers transmitted via Premiere MKT ‘s messaging platform.
- CALL RECORDING
You acknowledge and agree that Premiere MKT may monitor and/or record any telephone calls between you and Premiere MKT and or its Service Clients.
- PRODUCT LIABILITY. Neither Premiere MKT nor its affiliates will have any liability (and there is no basis for any present or future action, suit, proceeding, hearing, investigation, charge, complaint, claim, or demand against Premiere MKT or its affiliates giving rise to any liability) arising out of any injury to individuals or property as a result of the ownership, possession, or use of any product sold, purchased, installed, or delivered by Premiere MKT or any of its affiliates.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY PREMIERE MKT, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CO-BRANDERS, AND ANY PARTNERS AND HOLD THEM EACH HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR DEMANDS, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE PREMIERE MKT SERVICES IN CONNECTION WITH THE Premiere MKT WEB SITE, WITH REGARD TO ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND A SERVICE PROFESSIONAL, OR YOUR VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR ARISING FROM YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY.
- AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE ALL DISPUTES AND GOVERNING LAW
- The exclusive means of resolving any dispute between you and Premiere MKT or any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to use of this Website and/or Premiere MKT ‘s services (including any alleged breach of these Terms and Conditions) shall be BINDING ARBITRATION administered by the American Arbitration Association, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE FEDERAL OR STATE LAW. You may not under any circumstances commence, participate in or maintain against Premiere MKT any class action, class arbitration, or other representative action or proceeding.
- *NOTICE OF RIGHTS*. By using the Website and/or Premiere MKT’s services in any manner, you agree to the above arbitration agreement. In doing so, YOU GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend any claims between you and Premiere MKT. YOU ALSO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR OTHER CLASS PROCEEDING. Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR, NOT A JUDGE OR JURY. You are entitled to a fair hearing before the arbitrator. The arbitrator can grant any relief that a court can, but you should note that arbitration proceedings are usually simpler and more streamlined than trials and other judicial proceedings. Decisions by the arbitrator are enforceable in court and may be overturned by a court only for very limited reasons. For details on the arbitration process, see our Arbitration Procedures.
- Any proceeding to enforce this arbitration agreement, including any proceeding to confirm, modify, or vacate an arbitration award, may be commenced in any court of competent jurisdiction. In the event that this arbitration agreement is for any reason held to be unenforceable, any litigation against Premiere MKT may be commenced only in the federal or state courts located in Denver County, Colorado. You hereby irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes.
- These Terms and Conditions, and any dispute between you and Premiere MKT, shall be governed by the laws of the state of Colorado without regard to principles of conflicts of law, provided that this arbitration agreement shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS. You acknowledge and agree that the Premiere MKT Services are provided to you on an “AS IS” basis without any warranty whatsoever, and your sole and exclusive remedy, and Premiere MKT’s sole obligation to you or any third party for any claim arising out of your use of the Premiere MKT Services or the Premiere MKT or apps, is that you are free to discontinue your use of the Premiere MKT Services at any time. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, Premiere MKT EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND YOU AGREE THAT Premiere MKT SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOST PROFIT), EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (EVEN IF Premiere MKT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY CONSEQUENCES WHICH FLOW FROM IT. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON OR EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN SUCH STATES AND PROVINCES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The Terms and Conditions will inure to the benefit of Premiere MKT ‘s successors, assigns and licensees. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, for any reason, by any court of competent jurisdiction that provision shall be modified in order to make it enforceable, while maintaining the spirit of the provision. Alternatively, if modification is not possible, such provision shall be stricken and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms. The failure of Premiere MKT to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Services or the Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in the Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Colorado as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely in the State of Colorado and between Colorado residents. You agree to submit to jurisdiction in Colorado and that any claim arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions will be brought solely in a court in Denver County, Colorado. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Premiere MKT and supersede all oral and written negotiations or representations of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. These Terms and Conditions may not be modified or amended other than by an agreement signed by both parties.
Your privacy is important to us. We created this Privacy Notice to explain how we collect, use, and share the information that we collect from and about you.
Automatically Collected Information: We collect data that your device provides when you interact with the Site or sites owned by third-parties with whom we have contractual relationships (“Media Partners”). In most cases, when you come to the Site, we will automatically gather or receive technical data which may include browser type, referrer URL, date and time of your visit, IP address, MAC address, device type, screen resolution, and OS version (“Technical Data”). Technical Data also includes “Cookie and Similar Data” described below.
Other Data You Provide: We collect additional data if you choose to engage with the Site or certain sites owned by our Media Partners. We refer to the information you choose to provide as “Provided Attributes.” This includes contact information that you choose to provide to us or our Media Partners (e.g., name, address, email address, telephone number) about yourself or others. For example, if you click on our advertisement located on a Media Partner’s site, that Media Partner may pass your contact information to us. Or, if you inquire about insurance opportunities, products and services, the Provided Attributes you may choose to disclose may also include age, gender, number of vehicles owned and homeowner status.
Third Party Data: In some cases, we may combine Technical Data and any Provided Attributes with Third Party Data. “Third Party Data” includes information that we receive from third parties such as credit reporting agencies and Partners (defined below). Third Party Data may also include information we use to confirm or supplement validate the data you provide (e.g., phone number, Vehicle Identification Number, outstanding loan amount). Finally, our Advertising Partners may also provide us with information about your interaction with their advertised products and services (e.g., whether you purchase their products or services). We may combine the Technical Data, Provided Attributes and Third Party Data. Please note, we will only obtain credit reporting information with your consent and will not retain any Social Security number you provide.
Cookie and Similar Data: When you use this Site, we may use a “cookie” or other tracking technology to recognize you or your device. These technologies act as unique identifiers and allow us to tailor this Site to your specified interests and track your activity on this Site and across devices that you use. We may use this information to deliver offers and advertisements that we believe are relevant to your interests.
We have contractual relationships with advertisers, advertising agencies and other intermediaries that have advertisers as clients (collectively, “Advertising Partners”). Our Media Partners and Advertising Partners (collectively, “Partners”) may also utilize third-party cookies and other tracking technologies like clear pixel GIFs (i.e., web beacons) to identify you. We and our Partners may use these technologies to measure responses to emails, interactions with advertisements, page views on this Site and our Partners’ websites and other similar metrics. Among other things, we use these technologies to enhance this Site, to make this Site more relevant to you, and to measure the effectiveness of our email and other advertising campaigns and those of our Partners.
We use the data we collect from and about you through this Site primarily to connect you with Advertising Partners who can provide you with information about the products and services you are seeking. We generally do this using Technical Data and Provided Attributes, but in certain cases (e.g., lending products) we may also use Third Party Data.
For example, we may have an auto insurance Partner who is only licensed in certain states. We may use Technical Data or Provided Attributes to determine if you are a resident of one of those states. We refer to Advertising Partner requirements generally as “segmentation” and the alignment of consumer data and segments as “matching.”
We may also use the data we collect from and about you: (i) to respond to your requests (e.g., to receive white papers, email, phone calls or texts); (ii) to keep you informed of our products and services (and those of our Partners); (iii) to allow you to send messages through this Site; (iv) to improve our Sites and business; (v) to fulfill any purchase you make; and (vi) to use your data in an aggregated, non-specific format for analytic and demographic purposes. We use Technical Data to monitor this Site’s performance, analyze traffic patterns and usage, ensure that this Site and any transactions function properly, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may use automated decision-making in segmentation and matching.
In addition to the primary uses described in the “Data Use” section above (i.e., sharing your data with Advertising Partners and third parties for the purpose of providing you with information about the products and services you are seeking), we may share your data as follows: (i) with other Premiere MKT businesses; (ii) with service providers who assist us in compliance and verification activities (e.g., credit agencies), or provide services such as payment processing, IT, and data analysis; (iii) if you choose to send a message through, or to contribute to public areas of, this Site (e.g., message boards, blogs); and (iv) with a third party in the event of a sale or transfer of all or part of our business.
We may also disclose the data we collect from and about you to (i) comply with legal processes; (ii) to respond to lawful requests from authorities (including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, and including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements); (iii) to enforce our Terms of Service and this Privacy Notice; (iv) to protect our business, rights, privacy, safety, or property or that of others; and (v) as necessary under applicable law (including laws outside your country of residence).
We have taken certain physical, technical, and administrative steps to protect the data we collect from and about Site users. We use certain reasonable security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss, unauthorized use, alteration, or disclosure. However, no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. We are not responsible if you circumvent any privacy settings or security measures on our Websites. You use the Site and provide us with your data at your own risk. If we share data as detailed in this Privacy Notice with a third party we will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that they keep the information secure and that they only use the information consistent with the terms of this Privacy Notice.
We do not knowingly collect, use, share, or sell the personal information of individuals under the age of 16 and this Site is not directed to individuals under 16. If we are made aware that we have collected personal information from an individual under age 16, we will delete this information as soon as possible.
Choices and Access
Residents of certain states (e.g., California) may have additional rights (e.g., see “Information for California Consumers” below).
Marketing Emails: To stop receiving marketing emails from us, please contact us and follow the instructions to unsubscribe. Even if you unsubscribe, we may still send administrative (i.e., non-marketing) messages. To unsubscribe from a third party’s communications, contact that third party directly or follow the instructions to unsubscribe in the applicable marketing email.
Phone Calls and Texts: To opt out of receiving telephone calls or texts from us, please click here and follow the instructions to be placed on our Do Not Call list.
Please note that we will not be able to remove your data from third parties’ databases, and you will need to contact them directly and/or use any available opt-out mechanisms.
In general, we will retain your data for as long as is needed to connect you with Advertising Partners who can provide you with information about the products and services you are seeking, which is typically 30-180 days. We will typically retain an archived copy of your data for six years as required or permitted by law for legal and compliance purposes.
Information for California Consumers
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) affords certain rights and protections to California residents with respect to their Personal Information. The CCPA defines “Personal Information” as “information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.” This section describes (i) the categories and sources of Personal Information that Premiere MKT collects, sells or shares; (ii) the purpose for collection; (iii) the types of third parties to whom Premiere MKT discloses that information; and (iv) details about how California residents can exercise their rights under the CCPA.
Categories of Data Premiere MKT Collects in the Preceding 12 Months. Premiere MKT collects the following CCPA categories of data: (i) identifiers, such as a name, email address, telephone number, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, IP address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number; (ii) personal identifiers under Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e), such as insurance policy number, education, employment status, bank account information, credit card or debit card number, financial information, medical information, health insurance information; (iii) protected classification characteristics under California law, such as age, marital status, medical condition, gender, veteran or military status; (iv) commercial information, such as products or services obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies; (v) internet activity, such as browsing history and search history information; (vi) geolocation data; (vii) professional or employment information, such as consumer-reported current or past job history; and (viii) inferences drawn from some of the information above (e.g., email open rates and time).
Premiere MKT generally collects the above data as Technical Data or Provided Attributes. For example, Premiere MKT does not create user profiles to determine the gender, marital status or employment status of consumers. Premiere MKT may store aggregated data as segments based upon Technical Data and Provided Attributes. Premiere MKT receives each of those categories of data only as self-reported data from the consumer.
Sources of Data Premiere MKT Collects.
Premiere MKT: Premiere MKT collects Technical Data and Provided Attributes from consumers who visit or engage with our Sites, our call centers or other Premiere MKT owned-properties (e.g., in response to emails from or on behalf of Premiere MKT).
Partners and Third Parties: Consumers who visit websites our Media Partners own may be redirected to our Sites. In some cases, we may gather data directly from Media Partner websites, or Media Partners or other third parties may post data to our Sites or otherwise transfer data to us. This may occur via display ads, click listings, inquiry forms or telephonic transfers from Media Partner call centers. Our Advertising Partners may also provide us with data.
Service Providers: Premiere MKT engages service providers to perform a variety of functions (e.g., verifying consumer consent, validating email addresses or phone numbers).
Authorization: We require all parties from whom we receive Personal Information, whether they are Partners, service providers or other third parties, to represent and warrant to us that they have appropriately obtained the Personal Information provided to us and have the authority to share the Personal Information with us.
Purpose for Personal Information Collection. As described above in “Data Use,” Premiere MKT primarily uses the Personal Information it collects to connect consumers with Advertising Partners who can provide information about the products and services those consumers are seeking.
Categories of Third Parties with Whom Premiere MKT Has Disclosed Personal Information in the Preceding 12 Months. In addition to sharing data for the primary use described in “Data Sharing,” we may share identifiers and internet activity (e.g., name, email address, telephone number, browsing history) with other Premiere MKT businesses, service providers, and third party websites.
Premiere MKT may also disclose or sell Technical Data, Provided Attributes and Third Party Data to other Premiere MKT businesses or with a third party in the event of a sale or transfer of all or part of our business.
Additionally, Premiere MKT may disclose or sell Technical Data, Provided Attributes, and Third Party Data (e.g., identifiers, personal identifiers, protected classification information, geolocation data, and inferences) with service providers who assist us in compliance and verification activities (e.g., credit agencies), or provide services such as payment processing, IT, and data analysis information.
Categories of Personal Information Disclosed or Sold. As described above in “Data Use” and “Data Sharing,” Premiere MKT may disclose or sell Technical Data, Provided Attributes and Third Party Data, including identifiers, internet activity, personal identifiers, and protected classification characteristics (e.g., name, email address, telephone number, browsing history, education, credit information, veteran or military status, browsing history, geolocation data) to Advertising Partners who can provide the consumer with information about the products and services they are seeking. We may receive a fee for the transfer of that data or when the consumer purchases a product or service. Premiere MKT does not knowingly collect, disclose, or sell personal information from individuals under the age of 16.
CCPA Rights. The CCPA affords certain rights and protections to California residents including: (i) the right to request that we delete any “Personal Information” that we have collected from you (“Right to Delete”); (ii) the right to request that we disclose the categories and/or specific pieces of “Personal Information” collected, used, disclosed, and sold (“Right to Know”); and (iii) the right to direct us not to sell your “Personal Information” (“Right to Opt-Out”).
California residents who would like to submit a Request to Know, Delete, or Opt-Out should follow the links below.
Request to Know
Request to Delete
Request to Opt-Out (“Do Not Sell My Personal Info”)
You may also submit a Request to Know or Request to Delete by calling our toll-free number.
Upon submission of a request, you will be asked to validate your email address and create an account with Premiere MKT’s privacy vendor. Premiere MKT will respond within 45 days of your submission (or such additional time period as the law allows).
Verifying Your Identity. Because of the nature of our Sites, Premiere MKT is not able to definitely verify your identity prior to responding to your Request to Know or Delete. Consumers who interact with our Sites are not required to set up an account, to register, or to validate their Personal Information and Premiere MKT does not maintain an ongoing relationship with consumers who provide their Personal Information. Because of these factors, Premiere MKT is not able to reasonably verify the identity of any consumer based on the information provided through our Sites and through a submitted request. Therefore, Premiere MKT cannot honor Requests to Know. Instead, Premiere MKT can provide in response to such requests a description of Premiere MKT’s business practices regarding its handling of Personal Information, including a description of the categories of Personal Information collected, maintained, and sold.
As a California consumer, you have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by Premiere MKT for the exercise of your privacy rights under the CCPA.
If you provide authority to another person to submit a request on your behalf, or are a person submitting a request on behalf of another person, please select “on behalf of another person” on the form linked above. Premiere MKT will review the request and may contact you for additional information to validate your identity, to show proper authorization to make a request on behalf of another, and/or to confirm that the authorized agent is properly registered with the Secretary of State to do business in California.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may amend this Privacy Notice from time to time. When we do, we will post an updated version of the Privacy Notice and revise the “LAST UPDATED” date at the top. We will provide appropriate notice to you if we change the Privacy Notice in any material way. Using this Site after we make any changes means you accept those changes and the revised Privacy Notice.
Premiere MKT Businesses
For purposes of this Privacy Notice, “you” or “your” means the person(s) using this Site or the products or services offered through this Site. “Premiere MKT,” “us,” or “we” includes (but is not limited to) Premiere MKT, Inc., Premiere MKT Media, Inc., Premiere MKT Insurance Agency, Inc., Premiere MKT Properties, Inc. and Premiere MKT PL, Inc. Premiere MKT, Inc. is the party responsible for this Privacy Notice and compliance with it.
You have the right to submit feedback about this Privacy Notice, or the practices described in it, to the applicable supervisory authority in your jurisdiction of residence. For U.S. residents this includes the Federal Trade Commission and your state Attorney General.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice you may: (1) submit an inquiry at the Contact Us page, here, and select “Other Consumer Issues,” (2) email at email@example.com, or (3) mail us.
Choices and Access
Information for California Consumers
Changes to This Privacy Notice
Premiere MKT Businesses